Doctor Carlos Schiappacasse
Dr. Carlos Schiappacasse
Dr. Carlos Schiappacasse is a member of the Viña del Mar Ophthalmological Center, the most experienced in the region. More than 500,000 patients have been treated at its facilities. This Ophthalmological Center is formed only by specialized Ophthalmologists in Chilean Universities, all accredited by Conacem.
- Medical surgeon with a degree and graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Valparaíso.
- Specialization in Ophthalmology at the University of Valparaíso (Carlos Van Buren Hospital).
- Specialization in Cataract and Refractive Surgery at the University of Milan (Istituto Scientifico Ospedale San Raffaele), Italy.
- He was one of the first to perform cornea transplants in the region, for decades he has been a pioneer in the use of laser technology for the treatment of Myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism.
- He is one of the surgeons with the most experience in Cataract Surgeries in the country. Throughout his years as an ophthalmologist he has performed more than 7,000 surgeries.
Libertad Avenue 1405, Office 1006 – Coraceros Tower / Viña del Mar.
T: 56-32-2881423 – email@example.com